About All Inclusive
In the Cana Brava all inclusive, all meals, snacks and beverages - alcoholic and non-alcoholic - are already included in the rates. This gives our guests an excellent value for money.
- Mini-bar stocked with water and soda daily.
- Afternoon tea
- Buffet Snacks
- Station Pizzas, Pasta and Crepes
- Corner of Bahia with Acarajé and Tapioca
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks included: beer, chopp, soda, mineral water, juice, coconut cocktail, whiskey 08 years, white wine and red national, vodka, Campari, Martine, Bacardi, liquor, Cachaça, drinks, and sparkling water roskas
- Baby Copa: Works 24 hours with complete infrastructure for preparing baby food.
*After the closing of the last restaurant, at 11:00 pm, the supper is offered next to the reception
The Cana Brava All Inclusive Resort is the ideal place for families with children, and thinking about it, up to 2 children under 12 years are free when accompanied by parents and staying in the same accommodation.
Moreover, while the couple enjoying our amazing facilities, has complete assurance that their children are having fun, playing with new friends at the beach or at the pools, competing healthily between them in games of skill and dexterity, and always under the watchful eye our competent team of Sports & Recreation.
Our cuisine is a feast in every way. Since the restaurant by the sea to the pool bars, opportunities for you to taste the most famous cuisine of the country are almost as large as the miles of beach in front of the hotel.
Whatever your desire, your palate will be more than satisfied.
- Beach Restaurant: Afternoon of pizzas, crepes and pasta / Buffet of assorted tea snacks / Station
- Restaurant meeting of the waters we serve delicious buffets
- Wet Bar
- 05 Bars
- Structure beach.
Questions about reservations
1) What is the distance from the Airport to the Resort?
A: We are located just 30 minutes from the airport Jorge Amado in Ilheus.
2) The resort offers shuttle?
A: Yes. Transfer service must be scheduled with the reservations department at least 48 hours antecendência. The value is $ 95.00 per adult, children 06-12 years pay R $ 47.50 and children 0-05 years free.
3) What is the infrastructure for babies?
A: The resort offers 24-hour Baby Cup, equipped with tools and materials for preparing baby food, juices, smoothies and bottles, plus support for sterilization. Also Disponilizamos cot with mosquito net and banheirinha on accommodation, baby sitter (extra charge), playground, children's pool and etc.
4) What are the hours for check-in and check-out?
A: The check-in takes place from 15 hours and check out until 12 o'clock.
5) What is the distance from the Resort to the beach?
A: Our Resort is walking in the sand. No street or highway that separates the enterprise from the beach. 70m m² are facing the sea.
6) What is the difference between standart chalets and standard apartments?
A: The standart chalet is located in alleys next to the common areas (restaurants, central swimming pool, games room and etc.). Are individual accommodation type houses, but may be combined if there is necessity. This room holds up to two adults and one child.
Already the largest standard apartment has floor space and is located in front of a beautiful grove near the new swimming pool, tennis court, fitness center. This room holds up to 03 adults and one child or two adults and two children.